Friday, December 6, 2013

[2013.12.07] ANTHONY WONG IS JEALOUS OF NICK CHEUNG

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Anthony Wong, Sheren Tang, Ronald Cheng
Eddie Cheung, Ken Low
courtesy of mingpao.com

Anthony Wong Chau Sun and Sheren Tang Shui Man two nights ago attended THE FOUR 2 (SEI DAI MING BO II) premiere. Man Nui joked that she took the role completely because Chau Sun was in the cast. "He is a reliable man!" Chau Sun said, "She is a good woman! Man Nui is single? I can introduce Lau Ching Wan to her! They can be soul friends."

Chau Sun noticed that the cinema was showing THE WHIT STORM (SO DUK) trailer. He said, "I really want to watch it, originally with any movie with 'whoever' I definitely won't watch, but this one I have to watch. I am referring to (Nick) Cheung Ka Fai, I am envious of how cool he is."

Man Nui admitted that now finding a good male co-star was not easy. The character that she has played in recent years have had very strong presence. This time Chau Sun was able to subdue her as she played a little woman. She said, "Which woman like to be the strong one? This time I can project my dream into the film." She was rumored to be at odds with TVB and thus she was not nominated for a TVB Anniversary Award Best Actress. Man Nui said, "I no longer have a contract with TVB, so it's very normal! I can't say if it is fair or not, the system is like this. It's normal." She said that the rumor that she crossed a high ranking executive during the BEAUTY AT WAR production was pure speculation.

After TVB announced its nominations, Man Nui's online comment seemed to sing a different tune. She said, "Everyday I write something like that, that is gospel. At the time I was in Luoyang and didn't read any recent news about me."

Eddie Cheung Siu Fai in the film had many fight scenes. "When I made television series I had many fight scenes in one day, this time one fight scene took several days. Fighting with a lot of masters was great fun!" He said that actors like Ken Low Wai Kwong and Collin Chou Siu Lung were in great shape, reminding him to stay in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment